Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Best Zoo Ever

destination360.com
I started a post yesterday about how much I hate my GPS but it is a beautiful Spring day and so instead I'm going to do a commercial for the Taronga Zoo, which in my completely unqualified and biased opinion is the best zoo in the world.  It has amazing views of Sydney Harbor, is too big and full of animals to see everything in one day and is immaculately maintained.  Almost everyone who visits Sydney visits the zoo (it is a 12 minute ferry ride from downtown) so I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks it is awesome.  But now that I live here, I love it even more.  And it is only 10 minutes from our house.  I've been there several times but this was Sophia and Zachary's first visit and it was so fun to see it through their eyes.  Zachary's favorite part of the zoo was the giraffes and Sophia's favorite part was riding on the train and seeing the bears.  I have no doubt that we'll be getting our money's worth out of our membership!  Sophia brought her camera and took about 200 pictures. . .the one featured here is not one of them.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Big rugby game tonight - Go All Blacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment